10.11.2004

earth horse

listening to: liteswitch on 88.3
i can't live without...my coca-cola fix.
if only i could...i'd be out of the house and on the road to anywhere.
i don't want to be...lonely, but that doesn't mean i don't relish quality time with myself.
i want to meet...the real van wilder.
i want to be...a hitchhiker or, even better, a host on one of discovery channel's travel shows.
i want to eat...strawberry ice cream. haagen-dazs.
i miss my...best friend, tetch.
i dream about...independence.
i want to get...sugar-high.
i'm planning to have...a looong vacation. impossible you say? hah. i'm getting to it.
i want to change my...sleeping habits.
i want to quit...smoking. not.
i love my...laughter. it's contagious.
i hate...airheads.
i'm proud to be...me.
i'm not regretting my...past. i'm stronger because of it.
tomorrow i'm going to...work. darnit.

too laid back to blog. more about me, the earth horse, here.