11.16.2004

monday misadventure

my winamp is blasting: metallica's call of ktulu

this is my third attempt at rewriting this entry. what the heck for? i won't call myself a perfectionist but writing is so far the only thing i feel merits perfectionism. i'm a little out of sync with my erudite mojo right now. hmm... i think i should listen to a little bach or beethoven to pick it up. nuh-uh.

i'm stuck at home. i've nothing to do and nowhere to go. it was payday last friday and the cash is still intact (except for that little stumble at the ukay-ukay). the banks are closed just when i'm feeling charitable towards my bank account. my boyfriend's out on a date with my brother. it's a "car + boys with moolah = left-out girlfriend" thing. there's nothing to watch on cable and my other brother hasn't replenished his dvd collection. i choose not to watch the artsy-fartsy films he has a penchant for buying. i'm not that bored. yet.

signing off on: collective soul's shine